Allbatross Digitech Private Limited is always keen to work with new talent as well as expertise. We want our employees are motivated and encouraged to complete their task to learn and grow within the organization. We are led by a team of young and energetic leaders who encourage innovation, creativity, risk-taking ability and self-motivational attitude among all employees, across all levels. As much as our Team is strong trust our clients go stronger and Allbatross Digitech reach next level of growth.
- Having Knowledge, Experience and Portfolio
- Worked on wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Knowledge in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Familiarity with Restful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as touch.
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Understanding of Googles Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Proficiency with PHP (5.3+) in an object-oriented, MVC context
- Must have experience working with a server side MVC framework (YII/CAKEPHP/ZEND/CODEIGNITER)
- Experience with MySQL(Joins, Views, Store Procedure, Indexes, Foreign Keys, database schema design, triggers, SQL language - query creation and optimization) and relational database design experience.
- Good HTML and CSS skills are required.
Knowledge of Full Search Engine Optimisation(SEO).
Knowledge of SMO and worked on all social media platform.
Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web traffic, PPC/SEM, Email, SMM, Display advertising
Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels.
Manage all aspects of marketing operations, including key personnel.
Develop a website traffic plan and create goals and benchmarks to meet.
Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors.
Researching given topics and write detailed fresh and exclusive content for websites.
Handling the task of writing unique titles and descriptions for various web pages.
Editing and Proofreading generated content
Impeccable writing skills
Excellent spelling and grammar
A deep understanding of what motivates a consumer online
Good research, learning and organizational skills
Adept at using software such as Microsoft Word, Google docs etc